What The Hell Is Bacn

Bacn is refered to as this problem that is plaguing our email in boxes. Nonsence I Love My Bacn simplyPut I need my B a c n! What Is B a c n? Bacn is email you receive that isn’t spam… And isn’t personal mail. It’s notifications of a new post to your Facebook wall or a new follower on Twitter. It’s the Google alert for your name and the newsletter from your favorite company. If you need to become popular join my movement "And Vote For Bacn"

We know there are individuals who have realized the problem of bacn, and are out to find a solution. You can now rise against them and help us further define bacn as we begin our efforts to manage our bacn. So Stand Up And Vote For B a c n, Everyday I will bring you the top Bacn From others mail so you don't have to subscribe I gotcha covered "Beeeiiitch"


Friday, August 24, 2007

Sign My Guestbook Tell Me What You Think, Be Nice No XXX Crap Save That For Me

Add Your Blog
Add Your Site **
http://voteforbacn.blogspot.com/
How Can I Improve My Site
This message is private